Bermuda Relocation is an empowered relocation software programme that delivers real time insight to the relocation process of your new hires.
Why companies in Bermuda are using the relocation portal for all inbound new hires:
- Our relocation portal alleviates so much pressure from HR – the answers to all Bermuda-related questions are on the portal!
- Direct feedback from your relocation consultant after the initial consultation – giving HR an insight to the mindset and preparedness of the individual moving to Bermuda.
- HR direct access to the portal so that new hire engagement factor can be monitored.
- Regular reporting on individual progress through the portal messaging system.
- HR can initiate new portal access directly from the portal, making it fast and easy to get new hires registered and set up.
- Access to the portal is an additional benefit that sets your company and Bermuda as a jurisdiction apart when attracting highly sought after candidates. It shows you care.
- You can rest assured that your new hire’s initial impressions of Bermuda and the relocation experience will be favourable, thus engagement with your company from the outset will be positive.
Companies of all sizes relocate with BermudaRelocation.com
Bermuda is the home of start-up companies: insurance, reinsurance, captive managers, brokers, hedge funds, fintech and private family offices.
The Bermuda Department of Immigration offers five New Business Permits to start-up companies.
Aligned with this, we have created a Start-up package specifically for new companies, that provides access to our Bermuda Relocation portal along with additional benefits. This means that your key people can get settled quickly and at a self-driven pace.
It is now vitally important for global organisations to be agile enough to host and deploy the right person for the right organisational outcome. This has driven new models of talent mobility: one-way moves, assignment rotation and secondments. The spotlight in now on HR Managers to cost effectively remove the barriers to mobility.
Many major corporations are headquartered in Bermuda and we have created an annual subscription package for up to ten users within an organization.
This is a useful resource for expatriats already on island, those new to Bermuda, visiting executives, potential new hires at interview stage and secondees.